Frequently Asked Questions
How can we help you?
- Q1 What is Kayamo?
- Kayamo is a financial technology company which provides Filipinos fast, easy, and affordable cash funding. Kayamo is powered by Kayamo Atlas Lending Corp., an SEC-certified lending facility and is AMLC and NPC compliant. The company's mission is simple: to uplift Filipinos' quality of life through financial empowerment.
- Q2 How can I start using Kayamo?
- Getting started with Kayamo is easy. Start by logging in or signing up here in our website: kayamo.com.ph. Once done, click the Apply Now and you will be asked to authenticate your online store and fill-in the application form to proceed with your cash fund application. Submit the completed application form and then wait for verification and approval. Once you're approved, you will get an access to your Kayamo account with your new credit limit. Approval takes less than 24 hours and you will be notified via SMS once your application has been approved.
- Q3 How long will it take for my application to get approved?
- Once you have completed and submitted your application form, we will get back to you within 24 hours. Make sure to submit your online application before 6 PM because any applications submitted beyond that time will be processed the following day. All applications submitted after 8 AM on a Sunday will be processed together with the Monday applications for releasing on Tuesday. This allows our credit verification team to fully verify the information you've provided.
- Q4 How will I know if my application is approved?
- Kayamo will send you an SMS to confirm the approval of your cash funding application.
- Q5 What are the requirements to open a Kayamo account?
To qualify, you must be:
1. At least 18 years old and above.
2. A valid email address and Philippine mobile number.
3. A valid government-issued ID and a selfie holding your ID. Please see below the list of accepted IDs:
- Driver's License
If you are a Shopee Seller, you will also be required to submit your year-to-date sales data. You can extract your sales data via Shopee Seller Center.
- Q6 Will Kayamo send me a payment reminder?
- Yes, we'll send you a payment reminder via email and SMS regarding your upcoming payment and any missed payments.
- Q7 How can I pay for my loan?
You can pay for your loan through our partner outlets below:
- Unionbank (Bank Transfer)
- Q8 What will happen if I do not pay my loan?
- If you do not pay your loan on the given due date, your account will be blocked until you pay the outstanding amount but you will continue to get a payment reminder to settle your outstanding balance. If you fail to pay, we are entitled to take legal actions under your agreement with Kayamo, such as the use of third-party debt collection services and/or the reporting of your non-payment actions to the credit bureau.
- Q9 Is my personal information secure with Kayamo?
- Yes, protecting your personal information is our top priority. We encrypt all sensitive data and we also provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. Prospective borrowers should also study the terms and conditions in the disclosure statement before proceeding with the loan transaction.