This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal
Information we receive from users of the website.
We use your Personal Information only in order for you to avail of the services provided by the website.
By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
By using the website, you are consenting to our processing of your information as set forth in this
operation or any set of operations performed upon personal information including, but not limited to,
the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, consultation, use,
consolidation, blocking, erasure or destruction of data, all of which activities will take place in the
Information We Collect
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information
that can be used to contact or identify you, which includes, but are not limited to, your name, age, sex,
address, contact number, and email address. In addition, we may require you to disclose sensitive
personal information. Pursuant to Republic Act No. 10173 (R.A. No. 10173), otherwise known as the
Data Privacy Act, sensitive personal information may include:
(1) An individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political
(2) An individual’s health, education, genetic or sexual life of a person, or to any proceeding for any
offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such person, the disposal of such proceedings,
or the sentence of any court in such proceedings;
(3) Issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes, but not limited to, social
security numbers, previous or current health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation,
and tax returns; and
(4) Specifically established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified. In addition,
the website may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of
laptop and mobile device you use, your laptop and mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of
your laptop and mobile device, your laptop and mobile operating system, the type of Internet browsers
you use, and information about the way you use the website. The website may also collect precise
information about the location of your device.
The Personal Data may be collected through the following means:
1. Personal Data that a User provided during and as part of the User’s registration, loan application
process or when the User uses any of the Service/s of the website;
2. When the User interacts with the website’s customer service officers, for example, via
telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meetings and emails;
3. When the User requests to be contacted, be included in an email or other mailing list;
4. When the User respond to the Company’s promotions, initiatives or to any request for
additional Personal Data;
5. When the User is contacted by, and respond to, the Company or its marketing representatives
and customer service officers.
How We Use the Information We Collect
The information we collect is used primarily to identify you. Also, the information we collect is necessary
for the website to function properly. We may also use the information you provided us to contact you
from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing
Third Party Access to Information Obtained by the Website
The information we collect is confidential. However, we may disclose the information you provided due
to the following:
(1) As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, court orders, or similar processes;
(2) When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety
or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
(3) If Kayamo Atlas Lending Corp. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its
assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in
ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on the visitor’s computer hard drive. You have
the right to accept or reject cookies.
1. If you choose to accept cookies, the website will set or access cookies on your computer so that
you can log in or use the services or functions of the website that depend on cookies. This
including promotion services.
2. If you choose to refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to log in or use the web services
or functions of this application that depend on cookies.
Information obtained through cookies set by the website will apply to this policy.
The information and data about you collected by the website will be kept on the servers of Company
and/or its affiliated companies. We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your
information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we
process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and
contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve the website.
Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process
and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Retention of Personal Data
The Personal Data will be retained by the Company for the duration of your activities and transactions in
connection with the products and services availed of with the website and/or for such period of time
required for legal and regulatory purposes, and will be disposed of in a secure manner that would
prevent further processing, unauthorized access or disclosure to any other party or the public or
prejudice your interest.
Changes in Information Provided
You have the option to change any information you disclosed. The option to change any information
shall be included in the website.
deemed approval of all changes.
at email@example.com. You may also reach the Company thru our Customer Service hotline at
+639454677753 and +639481477774.